Works with ages 6 months+
Dr. Belo contracts with the office to provide psychological testing services.
Referrals are often made for the following:
- Neurodevelopmental disorders, including Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Specific Learning Disabilities, and Intellectual Disability
- Posttraumatic Stress/Adjustment Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Educational and Career Accommodations
- Mood, Anxiety, and Interpersonal Issues
- Gender Affirming Surgery/Medical Treatment
Dr. Belo specializes in integrated psychodiagnostic evaluation including assessment of cognitive and executive functioning, behavior, personality, and symptomatology explored in the context of historical factors to inform recommendations for psychotherapy, education, occupation, and overall enhancement of inter- and intrapersonal functioning. Dr. Belo is an experienced evaluator of child development, intellectual functioning, learning disorders, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Gender Dysphoria, personality disorders, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and the impacts of complex trauma, substance use disorders, and co-occurring disorders. Dr. Belo provides comprehensive assessment with compassion, warmth, and nonjudgment; she is dedicated to conducting evaluations and authoring reports that facilitate access to appropriate treatment and services while enhancing understanding of each person’s unique experiences and potential.